Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Why are the olive oil people so obnoxious?

I know several people who are big proponents of extra virgin olive oil. I HATE oilve oil. I don't like the smell. I don't like the taste. Yet, these people ignore me when I say that. They are always trying to get me to use it because it's good for your health. These people are obese and I'm not. Some days at lunch time I feel like screaming, ';Quit telling me what to eat fat ***! I don't want to end-up looking like you!';





What would be a tactful way to handle these people?Why are the olive oil people so obnoxious?
some freaks think that because something is good for them, they should indulge in it like it'll save their lives (take margarine as an example)-when in fact they forget it's still FAT, and so are they!


screw tact, fat people should be avoided and despised for being fat.Why are the olive oil people so obnoxious?
Who cares?





All Trolls are welcome .....


http://www.trollvalhalla.com





Don't let Yahoo leave you in the cold.
I like olive oil, but I wouldn't push that on anyone. That sounds kind of strange to me unless you are a culinarian (which I assume you're not if you can't stand olive oil)
wow. I'm not sure who these people are..but I don't think I've ever been told what kind of oil to use on a frequent basis.





p.s. calling people fat is rude
I eat olive oil too but i don't try too push it on anyone, are you talking about people you work with? or strangers? IF it is the people you work with well maybe there trying to look out for your health, just tell them your opinion and hopefully they won't keep bothering you about it. GOOD LUCK

No comments:

Post a Comment