Tuesday, December 22, 2009

How do i take off a small olive oil stain?

i'll take any suggestions. homemade remedies, certain stain removers, etc.





i just bought this shirt thursday! damn.How do i take off a small olive oil stain?
use dawn dish liquid for oily/greasey stains


Just pore on and dab it in and wash in cold.How do i take off a small olive oil stain?
For any oily stain I take any type of body powder and rub it in well over the stain. I use a towel or wash cloth and make sure you rub it into the fibers. Usually after brushing away the powder the stain is gone. Occasionnaly it will need to be laundered, but then it will be gone.
Dish soap, or Shout w/ Resolve power (I know Shout will work). I have heard that using baking soda will help also by rubbing it unto the oil. Don't know if it's true or not, but it's something my MIL told me a while ago.
I use automatic dish detergent, works great for me
  • sports
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment