Saturday, December 26, 2009

How do i use olive oil on my face for dry skin?

The skin on my face is extremely dry and i have dry patches on my cheeks and around my nose and mouth! I've tried exfoliators, moisturizers and almost everything else!! Can someone please explain to me how i can use olive oil on my face?


can i use honey on my face?


oh and if you think olive oil wont work can you suggest something else?How do i use olive oil on my face for dry skin?
Olive oil is a natural healer and moisturizer. For quickest results you massage it very thoroughly into skin on a daily basis. Massage for 1 or 2 min and you will see almost immediate results. It absorbs into skin does not leave face oily. Splash face with water and dab dry with tissues. You will not need any other moisturizer. Honey will not be as beneficial.





SOURCE(S): 20+ years research, experimentation using safe, natural treatments to cure many skin conditions.How do i use olive oil on my face for dry skin?
If using olive oil all you would have to do is smear it onto your face and leave it on while you are sleeping. Honey is another good moisterizer, smear it on and leave it for 15-20 minutes and then rinse off. A mashed up banana is also really good for dry skin, just mash it with a fork and put it on your face, leave it for about 20 minutes. Before bed each night put a think layer of moisterizer on your face (buy a proper night cream). Moisterizers alwayws work best when you sleep so give that a try. hope it helps :)
  • sports
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment