Tuesday, December 22, 2009

What is the best brand of olive oil that you can buy in the supermarket and why?

I want to buy one for myself.I want to know what you think.What is the best brand of olive oil that you can buy in the supermarket and why?
as a pro chef i can tell you that the brand name doesnt matter


what matters is whether the oil is extra virgin or not. virgin olive oil means that the olives were pressed for the first time and they were cold when pressed.a good rule of thumb is to look at the color. the darker green the color the better the flavor.What is the best brand of olive oil that you can buy in the supermarket and why?
To me ';il Casolare'; by Farchioni, 拢5.99 for a litre bottle last time I looked in Sainsburys.





I'd prefer a Spanish oil, but here in the UK is almost impossible to get it unless you go to a lot of trouble and pay through the nose.
  • sports
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment