Tuesday, December 22, 2009

鈾live Oil?

Can you use Extra Virgin Olive Oil on your face? I've heard people say yes and no. What if you have oily skin? I use it on my body but I have never thought of putting it on my face.鈾live Oil?
Olive Oil is great you can even eat a teaspoon of it everyday or feed your baby. If you want your face to look oily sure but otherwise I would say go with a cream. Olive Oil however is great for massages. You can even massage your scalp with it for better circulation and hair growth. There is nothing wrong w/ applying it on your face.鈾live Oil?
Yes, olive oil is so healthy for you inside and out. European and middle eastern people have it in their foods everyday, and most of them don't look as old as they are. Its aslo really good for your hair...put it in face masks, hair treatment, foods. Its just great!
It couldn't hurt!
ur not suppose 2 have oil on ur face!!!!!!!!


duh


well i think it will clog ur pores
DHC Care (www.dhccare.com) uses olive oil in their products and it is excellent. Expensive but excellent. It's a Japanese company. I have oily skin and the deep cleanser, soap, and skin conditioner are olive oil based (they are oily). One dab of the Olive Virgin Oil and a painful zit stops hurting in less than 5 minutes. You can request a catalog and receive samples. My oily skin looks and feels GREAT...I've been using it for 3 months. When I showed the products to my friends they couldn't believe that I was putting OIL on my face.
i wouldnt put it on your face it will just end up clogging your pores that will then result in spots! not appealing, you can buy ordinary face cream and a vitamin e capsule or oil and mix the vitamin e into the cream. this is a cheaper version of more expensive face creams.
If you don't have problems with acne and oily skin - definately you can use Olive Oil on your skin. It is very nourishing. There is a soap called Black Soap that they use in Morocco that is made from Olive Oil and the locals swear by its beauty properties.





I'd say give it a try for a few weeks and see what you think. It certainly won't hurt anything.
Yes you can. It makes your skin smoother.
I've actually done that before. Apparently you can mix 3 tbsp olive oil and 2 tsp salt and it's a natural acne healer. I tried it and it didn't really get rid of any acne for me. But I'm sure it's different for different people. But it DID make my skin really smooth.
  • sports
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment