Saturday, December 26, 2009

How do I get olive oil out of my carpet?

I live in an efficiency... the kitchen is in the bedroom...How do I get olive oil out of my carpet?
Here is a site that I would highly recommend. They have very high quality stain removal techniques. I would suggest repeating the process after the first application, and rinsing the rug out with cool water in between applications. Best of luck!How do I get olive oil out of my carpet?
why would you have olive oil over the carpet?
A steam carpet cleaner will work perfectly. You can rent them or hire a carpet cleaning company.
You would'nt believe what dish washing soap can do to oil..


Try and put the soap on the oil (no water) and scrub the carpet.leave it to rest half an hour, then scrub again and then use water to clean.


you can do the same on clothes especially with oil stains.. good luck

1 comment: