Tuesday, December 22, 2009

What good things does Extra Virgin Olive Oil do for the hair? What are some good ways to use it on my hair?

After I finish my protein conditioner I am Thinking of using Olive Oil as a hot oil treatment before I shampoo my hair, I heard it strengthens the hair. I am also thinking of using a mixture of Aloe Vera gel, glycerine, and olive oil as my homemade leave in conditioner. What do you think?





I hope in a couple of months the only commercial products I use will be my shampoo, and heat protectant.What good things does Extra Virgin Olive Oil do for the hair? What are some good ways to use it on my hair?
I have used olive oil on my heavily highlighted hair as a conditioner and it has done wonders. It has given me back the shine, manageability and strength that was processed out. I didn't even have to use it as a hot oil treatment. I would highly recommend it. Good luck !What good things does Extra Virgin Olive Oil do for the hair? What are some good ways to use it on my hair?
Olive oil is a great hair and skin conditioner; but neither hair nor skin will be able to tell the difference between extra virgin and lesser grades. Your taste buds might though.
Olive oil works great on my hair. I leave it in for about 30 minutes without the hot oil treatment and then shampoo it out.





It leaves my hair soft, smooth, and stronger. Just make sure you wash out all of the oil because your hair will be greasy the nexy day.





Hope I helped!= )
i was told that you put it in your hair and leave it in for a little bit and its ment to make your hair shiny all it did to my hair is make it reallly greasy haha but some people say it works
From experiance, I know that olive oil can remove gum and tape from hair, and when I took out the gum, my hair felt oily, but very smooth and shiny. That was back when I had hippie-hair. *shudder*. Olive oil makes my tortise's shell shiny!
  • sports
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment