Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Olive oil?

has anyone ever tried of or heard of taking one tablespoon of olive oil after supper to decrease your cravings for snacksOlive oil?
I have tried VIRGIN COCONUT OIL...and boy does it cut your cravings ! I dunno about olive oil...its much too expensive in our place...since I live in tropical paradise, virgin coconut oil is my best choice.Olive oil?
No. I would not suggest that. When you have a craving, chew gum or try to distract yourself until the craving subsides...but not olive oil because it is a Fat...a Good fat but still it is a fat. Don't do that!
i have heard of it, but you may as well just take flaxseed oil and get your omega 3's if you are going to drink oil.
yuck, i cant imagine drinking oil. never heard of that one either, but its good to cook with and rub on your skin.

No comments:

Post a Comment