Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Olive oil??

I've heard people say they put olive oil on their hair??


What is it supposed to do??Olive oil??
Olive oil is used on hair (all colors) to boost shine and strength--takes quite a bit of shampoo to wash it out, though, so you wonder if it is worth it. Also, mixing an equal amount of olive oil with vinegar and keeping it in your hair for an hour gets rid of lice (oil suffocates and vinegar kills)Olive oil??
Make it shiny
moisturize and condition the hair for people who have dry


damage hair.but any one can use it. to make it efective put


the oil in your hair and plastic cap and sit under hooded dryer


for 5 minutes it seal your follicle together and make the hair


strong.
Make it soft and shiny, but I put too much in mine and I really screwed up my hair for a week or so. You're only meant to use like a tsp and I put about a dessertspoon in and I looked like I'd dipped myself in a deep fat fryer - icky! Took me forever to get out - WARNING! Olive oil is so difficult to wash out, after all it is oil. I had to shampoo my hair so many times (with baking soda mixed in, I'll have you know!!) that it defeated the whole object of hydrating it.





I would suggest using a deep conditioner, you know, one that you leave on for about five minutes. I'd recommend Boots Coconut and Almond Oil range....it makes my hair beautifully soft. I use the deep conditioner every 2 weeks or so.
gets rid of lice
Make it shiny, no more dull.
I havent heard that one but I do soak my finger nails in olive oil...it hydrates them.Maybe that's the same principal with the hair.
It makes dark hair shinier, softer and fuller. But it also makes you smell like olive oil.





I don't know if it would work on anything lighter than brunette, though.
it moisturizes your hair, adds shine, repairs cuticles. if you add olive oil to your hair and then wrap a hot towel around your head, that's a great, low cost alternative to deep conditioning treatments.....you may of heard of doing the same thing with mayo. Be sure you wash all of the oil out of your hair, or else you'll have TOO much shine and grease.
I used olive oil in my hair last year.





If you massage about 1/4 cup into your roots and put a hot towel on your head it will add depth and moisture to your hair.


But after about ten minutes you need to soak your head in water and then wash your hair out with shampoo and then use a cream rinse (conditioner)---if you don't wash it all out you will end up with a greasy mop of hair on top of you head.





Hope this was of help to you %26lt;3
i put avocado in my hair, it makes your hair really soft and also detangles.
It's meant to be really good for the condition of hair.
there is a special shampoo that has olive oil in it with grape seed oil. which hydrates your hair and leaves it feeling silky and shiny. olive oil is also good for the complexion but you wont get that through the shampoo. your best bet it to go to the macroni grill and eat the bread and olive oil mmmm
Add Shine... Strenghten...
It is suppossed to make it oily and that is makes it shynnier plus it makes it more alive due to vitamins or minerlas or something like that found in oil but I would recommend Coconut Oil overall as best for hair.....it not only makes it softer and shynnier, but it also requires less amount and less time to rinse with......a tablespoon or two could do the job plus it takes less time before you rinse it and this way it does not have to be a long ordeal to follow this procedure.
well i use this and ive noticed a big difference in my hair more lust, shine, and it has grown
Hair needs to have oil to remain shiny and soft , otherwise, it becomes dry and brittle, from shampoo.


Some people prefer natural oils on their hair instead of the synthetic waxed in most conditioners.


So they use a little bit of Olive oil.


Lanolin is also a popular natural oil
attract Popeye! Duh!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment