Tuesday, December 22, 2009

What is the best commonly available olive oil?

I am looking for something that is available online or commonly found in stores nationwide (grocery, organic, or specialty) because I live in the city. It needs to be cold-pressed, unfiltered, and preferably not too expensive (although I've never bought nice olive oil before so I don't know what to expect in terms of price). I am looking for something that is good for both cooking and drizzling. Recommendations would be much appreciated!What is the best commonly available olive oil?
Pompeian extra virgin is the best I've found in common markets. The best I've EVER had is called ';Gallo';, a Portuguese oil. I used to get it in Venezuela when I lived there but I don't know of anyone who has it here.What is the best commonly available olive oil?
Regular olive oil

No comments:

Post a Comment