Saturday, December 26, 2009

Does olive oil come out of clothing?

I spilt some olive oil on my Abercrombie and Fitch shirt, it's a very small stain, about the the size of a thumb print. I know it's not much but I was just wondering if it will come out. It's a navy coloured shirt and 100% cotton, the stain is not really noticable but as long as I know it's there, it will bother me. Any tips on how to get it out would be great.Does olive oil come out of clothing?
You should be able to remove it with just a drop of washing up liquid immediately onto the stain. Dampen the material first, add the drop of liquid then use a clean damp cloth to rub from the outside of the stain into the middle. Rinse out immediately. Good luck.Does olive oil come out of clothing?
Dampen the area and rub some dish soap in to it. Dish soap can help dissolve grease/oils.
lt might but you may have to get a stain remover to get lt out
rub washing up liquid into stain, leave for 10 mins then wash on 40 degree wash. works for me.
Ha! I had the same thing happen to me yesterday.


Shout It Out ADVANCED, is what you want to get, spray it on and work it in, wash it and out it comes. The real deal. No I'm not some shill for the company just a satisfied user.

No comments:

Post a Comment