Saturday, December 26, 2009

How can I put olive oil on my hair to make dandruff disapear?

Do I just put it on and then rinse it out?How can I put olive oil on my hair to make dandruff disapear?
Leave it in for 10 mins. After the olive oil, try using head and shoulders instead of ur regular shampoo.How can I put olive oil on my hair to make dandruff disapear?
heat it like a hot oil treatment. leave it on for as long as you want the longer the better olive oil it greate for your hair as well as mayonaise and eggs. eggs give your hair ectra protien and mayonais has some miracle oils. I have left it on for a hole day and longer after dying my hair-just dont leave the house it dont look very clean. wash it with a great shampoo. swich your shampoo like every month if not more just swich back and forth, every shampoo is just a stripping agent for cleanlyness and you need conditioner a good one. good luck..
  • sports
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment