Thursday, January 7, 2010

What are the benefits of using olive oil on my hair?

And how do I use an olive oil hair treatment and can I live it on over night?What are the benefits of using olive oil on my hair?
Benefits: Makes hair more lucious, soft, shiny and gives more body.


Treatment: Look up ';hair masks olive oil'; and find some really great hair mask recipes. One I know includes olive oil and avocado.


Night: Yes, you can, but like put cling wrap over your pillow becuase other wise things an get messy.





Hope I helped!What are the benefits of using olive oil on my hair?
yes you can but it is uncomfortable.


but olive oil is great on the hair because it is gentle and it moisturizes the hair w/out adding unwanted chemicals.





here is what to do:


heat extra virgin olive oil in microwave for 20 to 30 seconds.


coat hair completely


put on a shower cap and leave on hair for at least 30 minutes.
I use the hair spray





It gives your hair that natural look and keep it in place.


Thats in extention





When i use it in my natural hair it gies it that moistures look without make it greasy.





Cover your hair at night! Sometimes your pillow can be stained a little from it. Yes you can leave it over night.


It also doesn't smell which is good and makes your hair really soft
Warm it up, Apply to freshly washed hair, put plastic bag/cling film on head, put towel over that, stay warm. Leave on for half an hour then wash out as usual. Will penetrate dry and brittle hair, but you run the risk of greasy roots if you over apply in that area.
it moisturizes your hair making it soft and healthy! it also helps your scalp too!!!
  • web proxy server
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment