Thursday, January 7, 2010

How do I get the olive oil out of my hair?

I let it sit for about a half hour, like the website said, and rinsed it out. Now it looks greasy and feels like it's still damp, and the straightener makes it smell like I am cooking something!How do I get the olive oil out of my hair?
Rinse with shampoo thoroughly. I think you are using a mild shampoo so you have to give it two rinses instead of one and avoid thick conditioner. But please stick to using a mild shampoo. There will be no damage even if you get that fried smell or hissing sound. How do I get the olive oil out of my hair?
Make sure you shampoo well. Usually once does it for me.


In your case, shampoo as usual. And then again, but with less shampoo the second time. The whole idea is not to have ridiculously squeaky clean hair, it needs those good oils to be nourished.


I usually shower, and in damp hair, take a TINY amount and use it as a sleeking hair product when I iron. Remember, just a TINY amount, so it leaves a slight sheen on your hands. Too much and you'll be rocking the Staten Island look, so be careful.
i would take a nice hot or warm bath and wash it put the conditioner in and let it sit 4 5 min or so maybe longer and then lay in the water and let it just sit in there that is what i would do u might want to take this advice tell me how it works out!!!!!!!!!!!!
Wash it with a clarifying shampoo ...Herbal Essences Drama Clean or Bumble and Bumble Seaweed. Maybe try an anti greese product if your hair is still greesy? Just wash it again.
wash it with shampoo

No comments:

Post a Comment