Thursday, January 7, 2010

Is it okay to use olive oil on my scalp daily as part of daily care regimen?

I am Black African female and recently had hair chemically straightened (relaxed). I have heard that I need not apply any product to my hair except for shampooing and conditioning once a week. However, I am worried that my hair might break/scalp flakiness will occur from dryness if I do not oil it daily.Is it okay to use olive oil on my scalp daily as part of daily care regimen?
You can use olive oil or jojoba oil every day. Jojoba oil more closely matches the natural oils that the skin excretes. Olive oil used every day is fine. You should use more so in your hair than the scalp.Is it okay to use olive oil on my scalp daily as part of daily care regimen?
yes use some kind of moisture. use hairdress or moisturizer with no petroleum or mineral oil. I use tea tree oil. it helps with dryness and flakiness. use olive oil as a once a month after conitioner treatment
I use it on my scalp every other day... and I put a little in my hair everyday, but not a lot of it, because I don't like to feel greasy. LoL.
hey, don't worry about it i always put olive oil on my hair daily and even my horses are wearing on their body ,to make them look shining and to protect them from getting dry skin
do not use olive oil on your hair daily. It is a treatment, so only once or twice a week.

No comments:

Post a Comment