Thursday, January 7, 2010

How do I get an olive oil stain out of pants (dockers)?

We got two large olive oil stains on a pair of mens pants (dockers). what's the best and easiest way to get them out?How do I get an olive oil stain out of pants (dockers)?
I've always had extremely good luck with Spray %26amp; Wash (hose it down well and let it sit for 15 minutes before washing), and then washing in warm water with liquid Tide.





Also, Stanley Steemer makes this excellent grease removing paste. (It's like Avon or Mary Kay, you have to know a home dealer) It came in a jar, and you'd just smear the goop on the stains and they'd come right out.





I used to work in a kitchen with a lot of grease, and those tricks saved a lot of my clothes.How do I get an olive oil stain out of pants (dockers)?
SHOUT! it out - - - works for me





hopefully - you didn't wash them yet
I remove any oil or grease stains with Lestoil degreaser. It's safe for clothes and works like a charm!
Never been able to. How many people wear these pants?
There's this product called SUPER CLEAN. You'll find it in the automotive aisle because mechanics use it to break up grease on engines, etc. It works SO well. Not to worry, either. I've used the stuff on all kinds of stains-grease, oil, chocolate, lipstick-it's never failed. And I've even tested it on fabrics like silk, it didn't hurt it one bit. If it's strong enough to remove engine oil, I'm sure it'll work on a little olive oil. Best of luck! :)
There's this product called ';Stain Devils';. They come in small yellow containers and usually can be found in the supermarket aisle next to detergent. They have different solutions for different kinds of stains. Look for the grease and oil one. Read the labels and follow the instructions. I can attest to the rust remover and the ink remover, as well as the wine remover.

No comments:

Post a Comment