Thursday, January 7, 2010

How to use olive oil to make baby food?

I know that olive oil is just good for salads, not for cooking. BUT if I don't cook olive oil and just add it in baby food and serve, is it OK? Can 1 year old baby digest un-cooked olive oil?


Thanks.How to use olive oil to make baby food?
why to you think you can't cook with olive oil? I use it all the time. My son loves sweet potato fries. I peal them, put a lite coat of olive oil and bake at 350. I also saute everything with olive oil. Haden loves red, yellow, and orange peppers seasoned with garlic and basil. The only think you shouldn't use olive oil for is baking.How to use olive oil to make baby food?
First off: why give your baby olive oil?





Second, you can cook with olive oil. It's better for you than other oils and the only thing you don't want to do is bake with it (because baking uses a lot more oil and the flavor of the oil will overpower the pastry).





Third, it shouldn't be a problem to give a baby a little olive oil as long as he/she is not allergic to it.
The above answers from I Dun No is disgusting. He should not joking in such post because it may cause misunderstanding to some people and jeopardize the baby. Why do I say so? I am a foreigner in this country. Luckily, I know what pinesol is...thinking about someone who doesn't know much about pinesol....

No comments:

Post a Comment