Thursday, January 7, 2010

How can I clean the olive oil spots from clothes.?

I have alreday washed the blouse but the spots didnot go?How can I clean the olive oil spots from clothes.?
If you ran them through the dryer already then it is probably already set in. You can try some Dawn dish liquid...How can I clean the olive oil spots from clothes.?
I have found that any dishwashing detergent works. Just apply, maybe add a little detergent (with bleach), and let it sit for a few days
The same goes for most any kind of oil. I always spray the spot with Spray and Wash before washing and it comes out.
you could either try putting some brown paper on the stain then place a hot iron without steam on it the heat off the iron would absorb the oil into the paper or get liquid vanish for coloured clothes place a small bit on the stain and put a little bit in with the wash this will work too
  • web proxy server
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment