Thursday, January 7, 2010

How to make pasta with olive oil and meat/veggies?

I don't make pasta often, but I want to make pasta (probably linguine or fettucine) with some sort of italian sausage and either broccoli or zucchini, just with olive oil for the sauce. How do I do this? Do I boil the pasta and sautee the meat/veggies in olive oil, then combine them and put on more olive oil?How to make pasta with olive oil and meat/veggies?
Cook your sausage first and drain it, cook the pasta, saute the veggies by themselves and when they are done, toss in the meat and pasta.How to make pasta with olive oil and meat/veggies?
Yes.
Being Italian, I'm not sure what you are asking exactly.


But I'll try.


You boil the pasta in water for about 8 minutes.


You fry, cook the other ingredients in Olive Oil.


I wouldn't use any more Olive oil than I need to fry my sausage and broccoli. Fry sausage first then add broccoli or what ever other veggie you want.


Drain the pasta then mix in the other stuff.





You shouldn't need more than a tablespoon of Olive Oil to fry your ingredients.
good answers...also add some fresh galic when sauteeing veggies...and top with a little grated parm ch...
You could do it that way. Saute the meat and veggies separately because the sausage give off a lot of un-needed fat. Boil the pasta and pour in the serving bowl. Add the sauteed meat and veggies. Add olive oil and mix. Serve.





But I really like broccoli pasta without any meat. I just add the broccoli florets and the pasta (shells) to the boiling water at the same time. They cook at more or less the same rate (8-10 min.). Then I just drain and pour into a serving dish. Add a liberal dash of olive oil, some black pepper and you are done.
yes!





boil pasta, saute meat and veggies, then once pasta is cooked, drain well and add to the meat and veggies pan, cook a little longer and stir (use tongs) till pasta is coated and a little bit fried.





enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment